The hire and rate card for hiring rooms and equipment relating to Lockerley Village Hall is presently located on the website by which a booking may be made,  Click here  to be redirected to thebookings site. Version01 February 2017 .  You may use the contact form (here) or make contact with the hall bookings secretariat using the link above.

Sale of Alcohol

Anyone wishing to sell alcohol at a function must obtain the relevant licence from the Test Valley Borough Council. The necessary forms can be downloaded from TVBC website. The Hall secretariat must be informed when a licence has been applied for and has been obtained as only a limited number of licenses may be awarded by TVBC each year. 


Full payment secures the booking. If an event is cancelled part payment may be forfeited if we are unable to re-let the hall.

Hire of Hall equipment – external use

Tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery may be hired for use away from the hall.